Podcast, Newsletter & More
We discuss the regulations, case law, and best practices surrounding crypto, NFTs, and DAOs
Latest Podcast Episodes
#44 – UST & LUNA: What happened & what comes next – Law of Code
- #44 – UST & LUNA: What happened & what comes next
- #43 – Jesse Pollak: Building Web3 at Coinbase & beyond
- #42 – Laura Shin: Investigating Ethereum, interviewing Vitalik, and balancing truth & consequences.
- #41 – Ben Samaroo: CEO of WonderFi on building, managing risk, and making decisions
- #40 – Uniswap Class Action, LeXPunK Proposal & Much More (April 28)
Many of today’s crypto companies, NFT holders, and DAO members are swimming in murky water. Canadian regulators (and Courts) have been playing catch up since Satoshi Nakamoto published the Bitcoin white paper in 2008.
Code of Law focuses on the legal framework being built around blockchains. We’ll learn about crypto regulations, IP and other rights surrounding NFTs, and the broad legislation impacting blockchain.
You’ll hear from the top lawyers, lawmakers, academics, and entrepreneurs in the space – we’ll touch on best practices countries are implementing, new regulations, and share ideas on the best path forward.
- The Best Books on CryptoAn overview of the must-read books for those interested in the legal aspects of cryptocurrencies, NFTs, DAOs, and other blockchain-based innovations.
- The Who’s Who of #CryptoLaw Twitter – 2021This is a list of the people who educate, debate, and contemplate laws affecting crypto & blockchain. They are some of the smartest people in the crypto space.
- Blockchains and the EU’s GDPR – An unlikely matchThe European Union (“EU”) has an opportunity to lead the world in the adoption of blockchain networks by adjusting their data protection regulations to benefitContinue reading “Blockchains and the EU’s GDPR – An unlikely match”
- Why are cryptocurrencies so volatile?Numerous factors create the “perfect storm” of price instability. This article explores the few key factors affecting the faith in, and demand for, cryptocurrencies.
- One-sentence explanations for the 11 largest cryptocurrenciesThe following are 11 sentences explaining what the 11 largest cryptocurrencies are/do:
- Welcome!Code of Law focuses on the legal framework being built around blockchains. We’ll focus on crypto regulations, IP and other rights surrounding NFTs, and the broad regulations impacting blockchain.
Every new post delivered directly to your inbox.